Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Due Date

Today is Olivia's due date and I thought it would be fun to make footprints today to compare them to when she was born. My mom gave me this calendar that came with an ink pad made to stamp babies feet. I thought it would be easy and that I could make lots of copies. I was wrong. When I finally got one pair stamped I was done. It took forever with her little feet flying everywhere. A nurse at the hospital did her first footprints on October 31st when she was 5 days old.
It's amazing how much she has grown. Well after the footprints I thought it would be cute to take lots of pictures with her dirty feet.
It was hard to get all of the ink off of her feet. Her little toes still have some ink on them. By now she was upset with all the scrubing and she was getting hungry. She was not happy with me, because I just wanted to keep taking more pictures.After her bottle she went right to sleep.






3 comments:

webster said...

she is looking soo cute! love the flower!

Jolynne said...

How cute! She is getting so big!

Krystal said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. You guys are doing a great job.